We’re continuing to slowly make changes to the CFS website for easier access to information and resources. We just wanted to take a moment to bring you up to date on February’s updates:
- As most of you know, the amazing Katie Bushman is spearheading the new CFS apparel through MacDesigns available for purchase until Sunday, February 28th. It’s a bulk order so, if your order is not in by the 28th you’re out of luck. Please note that CFS Racing Gear continues to be available through Triton .
- 2016 Grand Prix Challenge Updates:
- January’s Abominable Snow Race was a great family event and lots of great fun was had by all those who attended. If you have registered for the Grand Prix Challenge, please be sure to text Andé via Facebook or email email@example.com with a picture of you and your medal asap. The spreadsheet will be updated accordingly.
- February’s Event is this Saturday, February 20th in Muncie, IN! America Multisport – OLE BOHN’S WINTER VIKING DASH.
- Seven (7) new races have been added to the schedule:
- Muddy Monk: Monkpire Strikes Back 5k-ish – Saturday, March 5th
- American Multisport: SCOTTY’S SHAMROCK SHUFFLE 5k/10k – Sat., March 19th
- Muddy Monk: I Heart Momma 5k & 5 Miler – Saturday, May 7th
- Summer Night Trail Marathon/Half/10k – Saturday, July 3oth
- Boom Shakalaka Half Marathon – Saturday, September 3rd
- Muddy Monk: Thriller 5k – Saturday, October 29th
- Caribbean Christmas Half and 5K – Saturday, December 10th
- Races Cancelled: =(
- Zombie Survival – Saturday, October 15th
- Race Dates Just Announced for:
- Dirt Runner’s Midwest Mayhem 2016 4 Miles / 30+ Permanent Obstacles
- Race Date: Saturday, May 14th
- Farm Fitness Challenge – Saturday, November 5th
We will continue to keep everyone posted on race additions, cancellations, changes, and discounts accordingly. It’s not too late to register for the Grand Prix Challenge! Yes, there are prizes. Very cool prizes. In fact, the Grand Prize is a sword. Now you didn’t hear this from me, but rumor had it that Dave S. (a.k.a. Skittles, Parrothead, and Fins Up!) is gunning for the sword and is pretty confident it’s a slam dunk. We’ll see ;).
For complete race information and registration, visit the main Grand Prix Challenge page.
Good luck and as always, go forth and be epic! CORN FED !!!!